I offer private instruction in violin, voice, piano, ukulele, beginner cello, songwriting, and audio production to ages 7 and up at my home studio located in Covington, KY. I also now offer lessons online via Zoom, Skype, or FaceTime!
I cater my teaching methods to each individual based on their age, experience, learning style, and musical goals. I can incorporate ear training, dictation, sight singing and music theory into my lessons for those who are interested. I believe that all children and adults can be good musicians if they have the passion and desire to do so! My goals are to:
• increase students’ confidence
• develop their natural abilities to their fullest potential
• enrich their lives by helping them explore a rewarding, fulfilling way in which they can express themselves
• provide an encouraging, non-threatening environment
• empower students with information and support to explore and consider different avenues in which to share their music, such as performance opportunities and career paths,
I write, record, and perform locally and in cities across the South and Midwest and my hope is to inspire others by demonstrating that you can do what you love, make a difference in the world, and be successful. Whether my students choose to pursue music as a full-time career or simply enjoy playing as a hobby, I strive to equip them with the skills they need to experience a lifetime of joy through music making!
30 minute, 45 minute, and 60 minute weekly sessions available.
Please contact me for more information about my pricing, policies, and availability.